Environmental Compliance Services
Vinso Global Ltd ensures that your product is
compliant to the target market.
Our high experienced specialists offering the full range of compliance services according to;
- Environmental Compatibility
- Sustainability & Recycling
- IMDS & Material Market Compliance
- REACH, RohS, WEEE, Cal Prop65, TSCA, PoP, SCIP, CRMT
- EU Vehicle Homolodation according to the End-of-Life Vehicle Directive 2000/53/EC & ECE R133
- Environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) consultancy services
To launch a product globally includes a big range of global requirements which compliance has to be ensured.
We understand IMDS to support our automotive and industrial customers to launch their products
globally (EU, US, Chinese, Southeast Asia Legislation) without facing any challenges.
Vinso Global Ltd ensures the compliance of your product while strictly checking:
MDS creation for inhouse parts
Evaluation of supplier MDSs according to IMDS regulations and customer specific guidelines
Quality review of supplier MDS
Supplier communication for resubmission
Training supply chain on IMDS
Tracking of Hazardous substance
RRR calculation based on ISO 22628
Preparation for California Prop-65 declaration
Dismantling manual creation for vehicle models
To have a qualified specialist in the right time on your side is always a challenge.
Our local specialists & experts are high experienced and able to support our costumers globally on-site & offshore.
We are experienced to help our customers building compliance processes in place.
Based on the costumers needs, Vinso Global Ltd
provides local IMDS specialist labor supply, to support existing teams or processes up to turnkey solutions as outsource alternative.
Vinso Global Ltd provides environmental compliance training services (online & in-house) for all industries & suppliers in the following fields:
- IMDS (Basic & Advance)
- RoHS, REACH, SCIP, CMRT, CRT, MRT, BPR, VOCs, POPs, TSCA, Prop 65, PFAS, HCFC, CFCs
- End-of-Life-Vehicle (ELV)
- Environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG)